Thursday, February 20, 2014

Letters to her.

#one
Dear Love,

I don't always fall in love. But whenever I do I make sure its  the Wrong person and Wrong place.
Awkward isn't it. You aren't the wrong person for me. You not loving me back makes you the wrong one for me. Well it hardly matters to you what my feelings are. You don't even know my name. Hope you do. You keep yourself so busy with your friends that you never feel my presence. Maybe its my fault. I'm the one who's shy. Someday maybe i'll have the guts to talk to you first. Someday maybe you'll know what my true feelings for you are.
Someday maybe you'll Love me as I do Love you without even knowing who you actually are.

Love,
ME.


3 comments:

  1. Dude, 'twas a perspective reflection of a true hopeless romantic..

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all get lost time and now, hope you see what's better and also grow your mind, broaden your perspectives. Maybe the right things will come to you, only at the right time.

    ReplyDelete